私の転機

私にとってVWBC&SLTVが交わった記念すべき場所 

Sunday, August 16, 2009

♥ reminiscing reminiscing !!!

what a reminiscing feeling i got visiting OI!!
i didn't even know that they still keep one of those!!

"how come i have to remember this funny name to clear whatever we have to clear in here?!" "do you want me to dance fula?!?!"

i remember that i didn't know what to do on the Orientation Island, as too much of things to learn ?! for too little knowledge of SL i had as a total noob.
"why do i have to be flying around this island every day?!"

i think i still have this outfit somewhere in my inventory...
i couldn't have imagined myself then, of spending so much lindens on my outfits, skins, hair, etc etc... never ending desire...

i used to spend hours just practicing how to fly... how to get on the vehicle...
and i didn't like driving over some mice...

my favorite Yukata (summer kimono) created by Nonko Noel